Wellbeing and Mental Resilience Workshops - Stress is a small word with huge impact upon the performance of your staff and the organisation as a whole. We have created Wellbeing Workshops to have tangible, immediate benefits that reduce the risk of stress affecting your business.
Our Workshop Aims –
- To identify the stressors that delegates find affect their lives the most, so that we can tailor our workshop to be most effective.
- To provide techniques and exercises that can be taken away and used to instantly neutralise stress.
Our workshops are delivered by either 1 or 2 presenters, and are tailored for groups of between 12 and 15 as we have found that the smaller the group, the more confident people become at discussing issues to which they can relate and will interact more freely. We can run as many workshops in a day as you'd like - we recommend that a minimum of 45 minutes is allowed for each workshop so that the volume of information can be processed and absorbed. Ideally, a longer workshop of 2 to 3 hours will allow full interaction and discourse, thus increasing the efficacy of the session.
Mindfulness Workshops – A growing body of evidence supports mindfulness as being an effective and long-lasting method to improve wellbeing and life satisfaction.
Mindfulness-based approaches are intended to teach people practical skills that can help with physical and psychological health problems and ongoing life challenges.
The approaches are an integration of ancient Buddhist practices and philosophy plus current psychological understanding and knowledge, and have no religious context at all. Mindfulness helps in pragmatic, practical ways and is taught through meditation skills which include bringing attention to the breath and the body during stillness and movement.
Our mindfulness courses are provided by an extremely experienced practitioner who is a member of the General Council of Hypnotherapy and National Council of Psychotherapy, and conducted her mindfulness training with the University of Bangor. She also holds a BA (Hons) and has over 20 years' experience and success in helping people to deal with a variety of issues such as stress, anxiety, insomnia, weight loss and pregnancy.
Life Coaching Surgeries – Life Coaching is an incredibly effective method to identify areas in your life where you need to make changes or achieve balance in order to be happier and healthier.
Our life coaches can also help you with -
- Greater motivation, focus and fulfilment, a sense of purpose and enhanced self-awareness
- Improved confidence, positivity, self-belief
- Better balance between work and personal life
- Improved organisation and time management
- Greater creativity and decision making ability
- Better relationships and communication
- Increased health and wellbeing, reduced stress